Just steps away from the Arrivals and Departure Terminal of Shannon International Airport, the Park Inn Shannon Airport Hotel is the ideal stopover for those catching an early flight or arriving late and offers excellent value to both business and leisure guests.
Shannon Free Zone, Westpark and Smithtown Industrial Estate are only 5 minutes drive from the Park Inn Shannon Airport making it the perfect hotel for business travellers. The hotel is also an ideal base to explore popular attractions such as Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Ballycasey Craft and Design Centre, the Burren, County Clare or Limerick with attractions such as King John's Castle and the newly built Thomond Park, home of Munster Rugby.
The hotel's excellent facilities include:
- 114 comfortable and spacious guest rooms including Standard Rooms, Business Friendly Rooms, Junior and Executive Suite and Family Rooms
- Located just steps from the Arrival and Departure Terminals of Shannon International Airport (no airport transport required)
- Blairs' Bar offers a variety of delicious lunch and snack options and welcomes guests with its open turf fire
- Rineannas' Restaurant serving Breakfast, Carvery Lunch and a la carte Dinner
- Reading Room with fire place and direct
access to terrace offering views over Shannon Estuary
- Mini gym (reopening June 2010)
- Plasma screen with live airport connection displaying departure and arrival schedules
- Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel (charges may apply)
- Outdoor car park (charges apply)
- 24 hour Reception
- Mobile Phone Charger Box available in lobby (charges apply)
- In room Beauty Services and Treatments available from The Beauty Parlour (charges apply